The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Surface Repair Service franchise is estimated between the low cost of $55,000 to $70,000. This includes the initial franchise fee of $45,000 paid directly to the franchisor. There are no hidden costs or different tiers to buy-in at. Training and a start-up supply of tools, equipment, branding package, uniforms, materials and supplies for all the services we offer are also included in exchange for this one low franchise fee.
Comprehensive & Continuous Support
When deciding between a franchise and starting a business completely on your own; support has to be the largest contributing factor. It is why franchising is so popular. You can still be your own boss and run your own business, all while still receiving support and guidance along the way that you simply cannot achieve on your own.
- Two-week comprehensive technical training program
- Detailed confidential Manuals (Hard and Digital Copies)
- Opening start-up guide and strategy assistance
- Onsite and remote training
- Marketing portfolio
- 24-hour access to Franchisor
- 24-hour access to confidential franchise network
- Monthly one-on-one coaching
- Free on-site sales assistance or follow up training by franchisor (available upon request)
- Continuous research and development of new products and services
- An entire network of Surface Repair Service franchisees for additional support
How much money can I make?
Due to the sheer number of factors that go into whether any business is more successful or profitable than the next one, there isn’t a way to predict an amount for you. We provide you all the tools and training to operate a successful surface repair and refinishing franchise, however, what you do with those tools and training and the ultimate potential is dependent on you!
As a franchise, our disclosures in regard to revealing financial information is regulated. Our FDD contains which provides results and averages of our existing franchises from the previous fiscal year. Though this information still cannot tell you how much money YOU can make as a Surface Repair Service franchise, it might assist you in making a decision.